A loofah soap bar is a great way to get your daily dose of exfoliation. It’s a natural, eco-friendly approach to keep your skin looking and feeling its best. In this post, we discuss the benefits of loofah soap and how it can help improve your skin’s health.
What is Loofah Soap?
- Loofah soap is a round puck of our goat milk soap with an entire loofah sponge inside it.
- It is rich vitamins and other nutrients because of the goat milk and natural oils, such as olive, coconut, and sustainable palm oil.
- As you use the soap, the loofah exfoliates your skin.
How is Loofah Soap Made?
- Our loofah bar soaps are made in small batches.
- At the last stage of mixing when the goat milk soap is still liquid, we pour it into round molds that each have a long loofah sponge in them.
- The next day, we remove the loofah soap logs, cut them one at a time into bars, and set them aside to cure for four weeks.
Benefits of Loofah Soap
- Loofah soap helps to remove dead skin cells and reveal brighter, smoother skin.
- It is gentle, yet effective in exfoliating the skin, leaving it feeling refreshed.
- It is best used on the tougher areas of your skin, such as the bottoms of your feet, arms, and legs.
- Loofah soap helps to cleanse the skin by removing dirt, oil, and other impurities.
- It's phenomenal if you garden, work with cars, or do other activities that make it hard to fully wash afterwards.
- It deeply cleanses the pores and helps to reduce acne breakouts.
- The goat milk soap also helps to balance the skin's natural pH levels by not using a detergent.
- Our loofah soap is rich in natural oils, such as olive, coconut, and palm oil, which help to moisturize and nourish your skin.
- The natural glycerin that is a byproduct of the soapmaking process is retained in the soap and reduces the loss of moisture.
- Loofah soap is a natural, plant oil and goat milk soap that is beneficial for exfoliating the skin, because it has a whole loofah sponge inside it.
- The loofah sponge removes dead skin cells and reveals brighter, smoother skin.
- Our loofah soaps are made with goat milk, which helps to moisturize and nourish the skin.